- Number of School Participation: 95
- Number of Students participation: 30,000+
- Number of Students Participation in competition: 9500+
Apart from Shri Ravindra Sathe and Mr. Priyank Kanoongo, Dr. H K Sharma, Director, NIT Tripura took part in the discussion.
- Orientation workshop for School Principals at North Eastern Hill University, Shillong, Meghalaya
- Schools were invited to participate with support of Meghalaya Commission for protection of Child Rights, State Education Department, Government of Meghalaya and North Eastern Hill University.
- 95 participating school principals came for orientation workshop.
- The workshop was aimed to encourage the principals to participate in the initiative, form cultural clubs in their schools and then engage students through these cultural clubs.
- At the end of the workshop, all principals and dignitaries took a pledge towards a New India.
- Post the workshop, each school is getting their students to take pledge & fill booklets.
- Booklets are being submitted to State Education Department for evaluation.
- The Competition closes on 5th August
RMP aims to encourage 5 lakh students across 5000 schools from eight states of North East to contribute towards this cause."